**************<<<Join Popeye Forum>>>**************

Advantages:
1) Join chatbox (on main page)
2) Create Topics
3) Reply to topics
4) Discuss Queries
5) Make Friends Here.
6) Gain knowledge, Share Knowledge.
7) Get tag on Popeyehub Forum - VIP / Power / Demigod (only forum)

* <<<THIS IS COMPLETELY FREE IF YOU DIDNT KNOW>>> *

Hercules Movie Honest Reviews

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rate this (Out of 5) :

View results

Hercules Movie Honest Reviews

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:46 am

Hercules 2014

Director: Brett Ratner
Writers: Ryan Condal (screenplay), Evan Spiliotopoulos (screenplay)
Stars: Dwayne Johnson, John Hurt, Ian McShane

Rating       :   2.25 out of 5

Action           -        2.5 out of 5
Adventure       -        2.5 out of 5
Plot (Story)         -        2 out of 5
Screenplay          -        2 out of 5

Intro :
Having endured his legendary twelve labors, Hercules, the Greek demigod, has his life as a sword-for-hire tested when the King of Thrace and his daughter seek his aid in defeating a tyrannical warlord.

My Review :

Look here's the plot there's this guy who is Son of blah blah blah greek god and who is gifted with gr8 body (but no brains... see the movie and you will know) so he takes up the job of a mercenary and there is king No.1 and King No.2, both of the a having a fight hercules fights for no.1 at the start, defeats no.2 and voila he understands that no.1 is a bad guy so he fights him too ... what a shitty plot Razz god / Gods son / this and the that beast Sounds a Complete LOAD of BULLSHIT.... plain story is Dwayne is conned and the he realizes and takes revenge on the king who killed his family. why did they have to put the crap i donno....

Who is He, He is Ridi-cules (Not Hercules).... Trust me Dwayne Johnson in mini-skirt similar to what Japanese School Girls wear.. actually i think its a bit smaller too (Dwayne the school girls will be envious of u)... Razz Razz Razz

the director here has tried to create something like 300 and troy and.... thats what our sajid nadiawala did with himmatwala and u know the movie box office.

There is not major impact of a any character in this movie.. they all talk too much and fight less... they should have given more time to fights....
King Eurystheus should have been given more time... and plus King Eurystheus could that escaped and gone to where all soldiers were (u will understand when you see the movie) it all is messed up here.

the last ending part is Ridi-cules cause he breaks down a 4 floor statue and stops the soldiers. if u were that strong then why exactly did u need soldiers in the battlefield... u could have just beaten them by yourself. LOGICALLY INCORRECT.

THE ONLY PART THAT I LIKE WAS THE INTERVAL / END AND THE OVERVIEW OF GREECE AT THE START.
this movie looks like a new low for Dwayne Johnson.

Not Worthy To watch (instead watch 300 again)

bounce bounce
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://popeye.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Hercules Movie Honest Reviews

Post by W32.Sality on Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:45 pm

I was too late... I got bored in thetre's watchng this :'(
W32.Sality

Back to top Go down

Re: Hercules Movie Honest Reviews